Bone & Joint is committed to ensuring that our website is accessible for all users, regardless of ability or available technology. We are continually working to improve our platform’s accessibility and welcome any feedback on further improvements we might make.
Our website aims to conform with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 and Section 508 of the Standards of the U.S. Federal Accessibility. These guidelines and standards are widely accepted as the benchmark for digital accessibility and used by organisations and publishers worldwide to inform best practice.
For a detailed review of how Bone & Joint meets these guidelines and standards, please read our Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) report. This is the International edition of the VPAT. It includes the following standards/guidelines:
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1
- Revised Section 508 standards published January 18, 2017 and corrected January 22, 2018
- EN 301 549 Accessibility requirements for ICT products and services - V3.1.1 (2019-11)
- EN 301 549 Accessibility requirements for ICT products and services - V3.2.1 (2021-03)
This report is correct as of February 2023.
In order to make our website accessible to people with limited vision, limited or no hearing, limited or no vocal capacity or limited reach we have ensure that on our platform, you should be able to:
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader
If you have any issues accessing our site or content, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our team and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
22 Buckingham Street, London WC2N 6ET, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7782 0010
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7782 0995